Saturday, August 21, 2010

Anyone had a spray tan?

iv booked one 4 my prom. I herd they can streak wen u get hot? Are they any good and how long on average do they last?Anyone had a spray tan?
One word for you...... ORANGE!!Anyone had a spray tan?
I had one - no streaks. The secret is to not get wet for a few hours after it. I've had 3 more since that time -all great (and, yes, I've been warm and perspired with them). No streaks, just follow the rule of not getting wet for a few hours after it. I'm sure your salon will tell you how long - -mine says 6 hours.
As long as you stay dry for a while then they will not streak. I hope you booked early in the day... maybe 12 or a little bit later so you have enough time to let it dry and then shower. I prefer actually using a tanning bed because you don't have to worry about streaking and it takes about 3-4 times to show results... especially if you use the upgraded beds.
they do streak. what you want to do is put on a thin coat of lotion before u get it. then abotu 20 min. after u get it done take a dry washcloth to ur skin. they last about a 6-9 days tops.
Mine only lasted three days, and yes, they do streak when you get too sweaty. Avoid steam baths and hot showers, don't use a bath poof or any kind of scrub, and it might last longer.





A lot of places say they last a week, but I've never seen one last longer than five days.

No comments:

Post a Comment