Thursday, August 5, 2010

Help with versa spa spray tan?

okay, so i did get a spray tan from versa spa and i loved it, it was level two, im getting another one this coming saturday and i dont know if i should stick with two or go to a level three, i want to go a bit darker but i dont want to be too dark, help please?Help with versa spa spray tan?
Hey, I get spray tans too :) I usually get a level 2 and 3 mix. Where I go, they have levels 1,2,and 3. So most likely you are able to get a mix too!





It makes it look more natural and everything becuase of the different shades, but it doesnt look funnny lol!Help with versa spa spray tan?
I've been doing the versa spa for nine months now. I started off doing the level one, which was a really light tan. Then I started doing the level 2, and I did it every single day because I have the celebrity membership, and by doing that, I got to control just how dark I got. I was always scared to try the level three, because I thought I would come out black or something.





However, if you look up the Instructional video on Youtube, or if they show it at your tanning place, I'm pretty sure the girl/guy in it are using level three. It just looks like a really good tan. I'm sure that since you've gotten a level two already, a level three would be alright.





You can always try a level three, and if it comes out way to dark, then you can take a shower early. But do remember, that since it's summertime, it looks reasonable and natural now, but if you wait until winter, getting a level three might look ridiculous.





It's up to you, just go for it! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment