Thursday, August 5, 2010

Spray tan before going on holiday?

if i got a spray tan before going to orlando florida would it be a bad idea ??? i have a skin condition on my legss its really bad and im a teenage kid so i get really embarressed about it , also on my holiday i wud be visiting water parks and i would really like to swim, i understand it would probably go pathy so if i went the water parks during the 2nd week of my holiday would that be a better idea?? please help im going in 2 weeks xSpray tan before going on holiday?
Well, I don't think you should spray tan, because number one, you shouldn't be afraid or embarrassed about your skin condition. It shouldn't be TOO bad... you shouldn't feel insecure about this kind of stuff, even if it's hard. Just ignore anyone who'd make fun of it.Spray tan before going on holiday?
i wouldnt get a spray tan, my friend got it, and it melts off in a few days, plus it leaves marks


I would say just tan in florida orlando for a couple hours, dont worry about the skin condition, in a few hours, it will look good
Spray tans last a week before going patchy ( if you don't wash daily.) Being in pools ect, will make it fade and go patchy quicker.


Also, if you have a skin condition this is not a good idea. I have a light patch of eczema on my arm nd every time I get a spray tan it clings to it, and it really does look awful





I would reccomd a gradual tan and start using it now. I recommend 'Dove Summer Glow.'; It has a mosteriser with light taning agent therfore should not interfer with the skin condition (it doesn't with my eczma).


Apply it every day for 3 days, you will soon see results! After that use it once every 3 days! This way you can bring iton holiday with you and just top it up in the evenings.





It smells nice, drys easy, gives a natural look, and isn't expensive. This is definitly your best option. I always bring a bottle of it on holiday :)
ohh im jealous.


i want to go there!
will i wouldnt i have one to i get white spots were i get scars and were my joints are so dont worry about what other people think of cuz it doesnt matter what they think its what you think.
orlando is really sunny, the sun will naturally tan you.


if you are there for a week, just wear comfortable loose fit clothing and your skin will look a whole lot better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment