Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Spray tan or salon tan?

hey Girls! Have you tried spray tanning yet? I'm a bit nervous about it! If I go to the beach I brn quick %26amp; if I go to the salon I burn too!Spray tan or salon tan?
I got one in 4th grade. NOT KIDDING! It looked good, you don't have health risks, and it doesn't hurt. All they do is spray you. lolSpray tan or salon tan?
I have light skin because I have light blonde hair naturally so I burn easily to I get spray tanned at a salon dont do it yourself trust me bad idea. It will help you not get as burned when you go to the beach. Also ocean potion do a great smelling sunscreen thats factor 50 I wear that when I dont get spray tanned.
make sure that if you use spray tanner you don't use to much or you will turn orange.
okay this is my opinion from my own experience. I wanted to get dark quick so i tanned in a salon and spray tanned with the mystic tan system. the mystic tan was horrible i used the barrier cream and did everything the video said too do i looked orange and had streaks and in between my fingers and toes were all discolored and my toenails were like a yellow color for like 6 months! no joke! so if u do try spray tan dont do the mystic! tanning in a tanning bed should do fine you will get a beautiful color in a couple of tans. beware of the possible outcome with the spray tans.
I recommend getting airbrushed/spraytan (not mystictan), It cost's about $25-40 per spray with will last about a week. You can also buy a package for much less (6 for $100) or something close. The results are amazing, just remember to exfoliate,moisturize before your visit and wear loose clothing.
i know a lot of girls that have tryed spray tanning, i never have but when my friends all tryed it.....


They came out orange


and it does not look natural or even really tan?


You can also see bloches and messed up spray spots


my friend litterally tryed scrubbing it off thats how horrible it looked lol.


I understand about the tanning, i burn first badddd then tan.


Dont go in the tanning bed so long


Start at say 5 - 7 minutes. stay at that for a few days till your skin gets used to it.


Then up to about 10


and work your way up to 20 it should limit burning as bad
I've done it all. Lotion tanning, spray tanning, tanning beds.


Lotion and spray never turn out that well- either blotchy or orange (i've tried lots!) and the best way to get a bronzed look quickly is go in the tanning beds a couple times. I wouldn't reccommend going a lot though, cause I did, and I got addicted to be brown/tanned.
use the lotion tanner.


the spray tan is blotchy.


just make sure you rub the lotion everywhere


or your skin will be un-even.

No comments:

Post a Comment