Tuesday, August 24, 2010

At-Home Spray Tan experts out there?

Well, i'm naturally somewhat tanned because i'm asian, so really... I have absolutely no clue about that spray airbrush tan stuff! Anyways, my legs are at a VERY uneven color right now, especially since i've been wearing capris a lot. Can anyone recommend me some products that are purchasable at drug stores... I don't actually want to get TANNED, just like, sprayed on! Please and thank you :)At-Home Spray Tan experts out there?
I've tried a LOT of different self tanners. I don't like any of the ones that you spray because you still have to rub them in and they're wattery. I just recently tried AVON's self tanning lotion on a whim (because I try all the new self tanners that come out) and I love this one.





If avon is not available to you, I really liked Coppertone's self tanner. It's in a light green bottle and it has two tubes (one a lotion and one a tanning agent). You pump it on your hands rub them together then rub on your legs. Be careful around your ankles and knees because it will collect in those spots and show up darker. I just keep rubbing and rubbing so that it will hopefully come out even.





That's what I liked about Avon's self tanner, it didn't leave any uneven spots. The Coppertone was more expensive though. Be sure to wash your hands well and use a nail brush afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment