Thursday, August 5, 2010

Whats the best at home lotion/spray tanner?

I am fairly pale and want something that works good, dont stink too bad and doesnt look orange.





Thanks a lot!Whats the best at home lotion/spray tanner?
Jergens naural glow, it smells pretty good, its not streaky, you dont get the orange look, and its inexspensive, it takes about a week og applying the lotion for it to work





jergens natural glow express, its the same thing only the color is full in about 3 days instead of 7





jergens natural glow for the face is also the best for your face





perfect tan %26lt;3Whats the best at home lotion/spray tanner?
omg I had the same problem until yesterday! My skin is really pale (my doctor thought i was anemic!) and fare, and I'm going to Florida soon and I didn't want to look so pale standing beside my tanned family, so my mom got me this Vaseline lotion. It's this self tanning lotion and after just applying it I could tell a difference! It's only been one day and I already look really tan!
ive used dove lotion with subtle tanners. its great because its a moisturizer really and then after a few days, you have a tan and it looks natural! no matter what self tanner, always make sure you wash your hands and in between really well. i like the dove one because you slowly get tanner instead of like...instinct. a week later you look great!
Yes Jergens Natural Glow has been the best for me. Get the dark tan kind. It only takes about a day or so and the tan looks natural. There is also a kind for your face, just make sure if you do get it that it's not the one with sunscreen in it...for me it made my eyes sting. But I would say you should definately go for Jergens. It looks real and it's good for your skin.
i like jergens natural glow


smells good


has a little bit of shimmer


and is gradual


not streaky


and is not orange!
Try Jergen's or Dove Energy Glow.





They both are great and they don't streak.
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment