Tuesday, August 24, 2010

If I use spray on tan lotion will it even out my skin color? (I'm light skinned like Beyonce )?

I have light brown patches around my stomach and some on back I want it to even out but want to do it by July cuz im going to the beach.If I use spray on tan lotion will it even out my skin color? (I'm light skinned like Beyonce )?
Yes i am sureit will work just be careful not to put it on the parts where it is darker, and dont put much on just in case they go darker.If I use spray on tan lotion will it even out my skin color? (I'm light skinned like Beyonce )?
OMG I have the same issue. The only way to find out which ones will work for your exact skin tone is trial and error but yes they will show up. My cousin was in the same boat and she used some that had too much orange pigment in it and did not apply it correctly so it was obivous that she was a light skinned black girl with orange streaky legs! LOL Try to look for ones that have a more brown undertone to them. Good luck!
Nope. I suggest this:





Get a bunch of waxing stuff


wax your whole body


you will get a nice red color at first





beautiful!
yah, it will look fine as long as you use a good kind of tanning lotion and it will not look blotchy

No comments:

Post a Comment