Saturday, August 21, 2010

Spray tan information? ?

I am thinking of getting one for Halloween since I am wearing a white dress nurse outfit.





How much do they cost, when should I get it before the party...does it rub off....


How dark will one session make you?





Thanks. Spray tan information? ?
I dont know how much a spray on Tan costs in your country, but it cost about $25 - $30 here............And no it doest rub off...You will look so Sexy....Have fun...xSpray tan information? ?
A mystic tan at a tanning salon costs 20 dollars.Depending on how dark you want it there are three levels light,med,dark. Maybe for halloween you would get dark.I am fair skinned and I get med.I think the dark is about 3 dollars extra.Have fun!
Judging from the photograph you hardly need it - great skin!


They can be pricey, but a good quality tan is well worth it to avoid the orange tint the dodgy ones can have.


Whatever you do don't DIY - I've had some very strange colours turn out!
nurses outfit? uhm whatever tan you get, do you want me to test if it rubs off for you
you should always tan outside in the sun.








...or else these binoculars I bought will be a big waist of money

No comments:

Post a Comment