Saturday, August 21, 2010

Shaving after a spray tan?

im going to get a spray tan done at a local salon, but how long after do i have to wait before i shave my legs? like how many days? also is it okay to take part in sport? or not incase i sweat? will this affect the tan?





Thanks :)Shaving after a spray tan?
Alright, I will tell you what my spray tanner tells me and my sister... I only get them every now and then but my sister gets them as soon as she is white again, so I am fairly knowledgeable about this haha.





First up, when you go there, wear loose dark clothes, maybe not a bra because the wire will rub, so I suggest a loose dark dress.. Tan can come off onto lighter dresses and stain, also tight clothes will rub the tan off.





If you have activities in the day see if you can get one at night because you cannot sweat, or get wet for the next 8 hours, it will cause the tan to go blotchy or uneven.. So basically you will just need to chill for the rest of the day.





Another thing is, after a spray tan, you probably wouldn't want to be seen in public straight after you get it, because it can look a bit weird and drippy and uneven, but once you shower the next day it washes off the excess and looks smooth and even and good, just some advice :)





Moisturize your skin to make it last longer, I shave my legs everyday and my tan lasted a little longer then a week. To try and keep it darker, use a tinted moisturizer, one with a tan in it lol.





So wait 8 hours until you sweat, get wet or shave your legs. I'd say shave your legs before you get a tan too. And scrub your body! Shower before you go but don't use soap because it can make the tan go funny! Mostly scrub at your elbows and knees, oh and don't wear make up :)Shaving after a spray tan?
2-3 it's okay to play sports and stuff it won't affect the tan unless your body sweats off all the water in you!
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment