Saturday, August 21, 2010

Preparing for a spray tan?

i have decided to get my first spray on tan


what should i expect? and how should i be prepared? do i bring a swim suit, do it naked? i have no idea what to expectPreparing for a spray tan?
Make sure to shave %26amp;%26amp; wash your face before you go.


You can wear your bathing suit, or just bra and panties.


I don't think that you have to get naked,or at least the tanning place that I went to didn't allow you to do that.


=]Preparing for a spray tan?
the spray tan i go to, a proffesional does it for you, i was a bit wierd about it too at first cause you have to go topless and wearing bottoms are optional. The spray is a bit cold at first but you get use to it quickly. Just relax and follow the instructions. Take a hair pin with you cause your hair will need to be put up. Also dont wear light colors cause even after you wait till its dry some of it still comes off and may stain your clothes a bit.
I used to work at a tanning salon and we had spray tans. It depends on what kind of spray tan you are getting. Where I worked, we applied the spray tan with a ';gun'; I guess you could say by ourselves. You can wear a bathing suit or just your bra and underwear. It depends on where you go, the girls I worked with didn't want to spray naked girls lol. But if you're getting a mystic tan then I think you wear a bathing suit, that's the only thing I haven't done myself.


When they spray you its kinda cold lol but feels refreshing. Shave and wash your face before you go too.


Good luck!
its up to you to do it naked or with a suit!


nothing to get prepared over its about a 10min process


good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment