Saturday, August 21, 2010

Spray tan.. Stretch Marks..? :S?

If I get a spray on tan will it make the stretch marks on my chest and arms look more visible or less visible?





I've also been using Palmers Cocoa Butter Stretch Lotion stuff for pregnant women. (I'm not pregnant, I just thought it might help.) Does anyone have past experience with that?Spray tan.. Stretch Marks..? :S?
It does not make your stretch marks worse. I get spray tanned twice a week and it looks great. i gained about 10 lbs, and then lost it, so i have some stretch marks on my inner thighs and you can barely see them.Spray tan.. Stretch Marks..? :S?
i used palmers cocoa butter, its awesome! if you want them to really go away use mederma, and this is the best: when my mom was like 10 years old she fell into of bush of thorns, the next day she went to the sea, she was there for three days, and all her scars went away in three days, you gotta swim in alot of sea salty water, then sit down under the sun to naturally tan and all your stretch marks will go away.
stretch marks fade eventually....


tan might help.....moisturizing does help....
i tan like alllll the time... im like a tanaholic. and from past experience, spray tan will probably make them look less visible, or they will end up the same. but it shouldnt make them more visible. keep using the cocoa butter, it might take a few days but it really works
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment