Saturday, August 21, 2010

I wanna spray tan but dont wanna look orange!?

i live in chicago nd want to tan fast very fast so spray tan is ideal but i dont want to look orange...so were do u recommend a cheap,fast and natural looking tan?????





please help!!!!I wanna spray tan but dont wanna look orange!?
Either laying out in the sun or try Jergen Natural Glow which you can purchase at Walmart, Target, etc. For under $10. That gives me a more natural looking tan then any spray tan because no matter what a spray tan will make you look orange. Jergens is great. Apply it before bed and make sure you don't sit for 5-10 minutes to let the lotion dry. Within the week you will see a gradual tan forming.I wanna spray tan but dont wanna look orange!?
Then try a sun tan.





Spray tans almost always make girls look oranges and pumpkins to me. =[ In fact, I find pale skin much more beautiful- if that means anything to you.
Where ever you go if you don't like it you can always use toothpaste and a wet rag to clean it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment