Saturday, August 21, 2010

Spray Tan Mishap?

I just got a spray tan yesterday, and this morning I noticed a couple of flaws. Nothing too bad, luckily. On my neck, only the front part got colored and not the sides, so how do I prevent that next time I go tanning? Also, I have a splotch on my lower arm and on my arms, theres a line between color and no color. Please just tell me things I can do to correct it now, and what I can do to prevent it in the future :]Spray Tan Mishap?
just make sure you have your hair tied back and that you did a 360 degrees tan. Although its just sometimes really hard to avoid one part of your body getting missed, just buy some spray tan and cover it up, as long as its not in a noticeable place it shouldnt be too badSpray Tan Mishap?
uhmm, maybe you should go with the natural tan (the sun, as you wear sun tanning lotion) those other things are fake!! : D
The day before you get a spray tan you need to exfoliate every part of your body. Moisturise, but make sure it is 12 hours before you get the spray tan otherwise it will not stick to your skin. When it comes to washing the next morning, your tan should even itself out if it is thick in certain places


=]
Soak some lemon juice on a cotton pad and rub like mad on the areas.





if that doesn't work, try a body ';buffer'; and rub hard.





If it was done at a beauty salon point it out to them. If it was done by you, make sure you exfoliate well before hand. Always be careful of the areas you spoke of.
I am going to be straightforward. You honestly cannot do anything. That is how most spray tans do. Last year on May 19, my 17th b-day, I got a spray tan for the 1st time and I turned out horrible... I was blotchy all over. It was so embarrassing. Over the next few days it only worsened. By the 5th day my skin turned orange in some places. I looked like a defected toy. I called the spray tan salon and told them what happened. They suggested that I come back and PAY for another session. They say that it probably would help and that i should give it another try. So, I go back hoping that this time would cover up the last one... well, hours after I turned darker orange in the orange places and I had beige spots all over. I would suggest that you scrub ur entire body and get a natural tan.

No comments:

Post a Comment