Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Professional spray tan question ...?

Do you have to be naked when you get one done? Also is there anything i need to know/do before i get one?Professional spray tan question ...?
I got this done recently, and I must say it is not for the bashful. You can wear underwear or something if you want (but it may get ruined),and you will obviously have lines. I recommend that you do it naked, because the girl who does it has seen it all anyways, and she said most people do it naked (I asked). My experience was in a little room, with a large fan. She sprayed me very carefully for about 5-10 minutes, while I stood with my arms and legs splayed out, so she didn't miss any nooks and crannies : ) Then, I was told to stand in front of the large fan (very, very cold) for about 10 more minutes while the spray tan dried.





The entire week before, I began using a loofah every day in the shower. There was a special scrub from the tanning place that does not leave a moisturizer on your skin that I used right before I went to get sprayed. That is not necessary. You cannot wear ANY moisturizer. I recommend that you shower right before you go.





It was well worth it! Do it, and you'll look fabulous!Professional spray tan question ...?
I'd recommend doing it naked because whatever you wear will get the the spray tan stuff on it too and most likely be stained forever. Also, it's the best way to avoid tan lines short of going to a nude beach and laying out.
No you can do it in your bathing suit..


Or you can use a Mystic Tan machine, which is automatic, and no one will see you so it doesnt matter if your naked.
You wear whatever you are comfortable wtih....I recommend exfoliating your whole body before you go...and put cream on dry areas like elbows, ankles etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment