Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Can spray tan cover light scars???

Ok so i had body acne when i was in 7th grade.. eh.. But then in 8th grade and my Freshmen year my scars became less noticeable.. I had started to use Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E.. but now i really want to get rid of those scars because i really want to try modeling.. But the problem is that I don't feel great with the skin i have.. And i was wondering if getting Spray Tanned would help?? Or if the tan would make my scars darker??Can spray tan cover light scars???
It will make the scars more noticeable. I have a few scars on my body and when I get a spray tan it makes all of your skin except any scars darker, which in return makes your scars look much lighter than the rest of your skin, almost a ';glowing'; look. I haven't been able to find an ';in between'; and I have tried a lot of different spray tans. Sorry, but I hope this helps. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment