Thursday, August 5, 2010

Weres a good place to get a spray tan?

that wont turn orange


will last a long time


wont turn blotchy


and not that expensiveWeres a good place to get a spray tan?
There is no such thing as a spray on tan that don't look orange or blotchy.


I have had a spray on tan at least 10 times and every time I get it done I regret it. I guess I should have learned from the first time and saved my money!!!Weres a good place to get a spray tan?
Don't ever get a spray tan. A new study shows that anyone who gets a fake tan under the age of 30 increases their risk of skin cancer by 75%, it was on the news.
鈾i鈾?


actually they were talking about tanning beds how is a spray on tan gonna give u cancer lmfao but basicly everything can ';CAUSE'; cancer so ****....i dont know
Almost all tanning salons have spray tans,


and since its professional it wont be orange or gross,


I got one at palm beach tanning,


See if there is one in your area (:
The fake and bake store
don't ever ever get a spray tan.
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment