Saturday, August 21, 2010

Spray tan and VERY fair skinned!!!?

I have prom coming up and. because I got awkward sunburn lines that won't fade by prom, I need to get a spray tan. I'm VERY fair skinned. I buy the lightest shade of foundation, maybe second lightest. So I need something that will look good, not orange and cover my burns.





Where should I go to get a spray tan done? And any other tips on this would be very appreciated.Spray tan and VERY fair skinned!!!?
I'm the same way. I got a spray tan from desert Sun before I went on vacation It looked OK that day. Then when I woke up the next day... I looked really orange and unnatural looking. Ugh. It was terrible! I felt like everyone was staring at me! My face looked like dirt got thrown on it. It looks okay on some people who are naturally tan or go tanning on top of getting a spray tan, that is because the base makes it look more even.





I have also tried tanning in the beds. I got somewhat darker IN TIME (barely) But then I stopped tanning because It wasn't the result I wanted for the price I was paying.





I have also tried tanning lotions They Made me look streaky and uneven (especially in the ankles, fingers, toes, wrists)





Then I realized, I should just accept myself the way I am and Quit worrying about skin color:)Spray tan and VERY fair skinned!!!?
most spray tans dont work the way you want them to. a couple of girls at my school got them and it didnt last long or the tan turned orange-ish which didnt look to good. i wouldnt reccommend the spray tan but instead but some kind of cover up maybe.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..








SPRAY TANS MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE AN OOMPA LOOMPA. ..





MY SISTER GOT ONE..HAHA..





IT WAS FUNNY..





JUST LIE IN A TANNING BED.





THEY'RE FUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment