Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can i still get a spray tan at a salon if i'm pregnant?

i'm almost 5 months pregnant and i really need to go to a tanning salon get a spray tan is it safe or harmful?Can i still get a spray tan at a salon if i'm pregnant?
I think it is best to not leave any doubt and just go without for a few months. Why risk your unborn childs health over a tan?


Breathing in the fumes from the spray may be dangerous to something as sensitive as a fetus. When in doubt, don't do it.Can i still get a spray tan at a salon if i'm pregnant?
i dont see why not x
Yes. Someone asked this at allexperts.com and the MD who replied said it was safe, although





';since the proteins of your body may have changed due to the pregnancy, you may not get the tan or color you want';
I don't really know but I would suggest you rather play it safe and not do it.....it's probably the same with coloring your hair during a pregnancy....


Why jeopardize your innocent unborn baby maybe with chemicals and risk long term damage????
its topical and doesnt seep into your blood stream, so everything I have read says it is safe. Some actually reccommend it to boost the moral of a pregnant lady. So I say go for it. Just wear a mask to help not breath in fumes. I'd find one where the tech actually sprays you, rather than a booth so you dont get so much fumes. Have fun!
Your a pregnant balloon. Getting a tan wont make you look hot.
If you wanna give your kid CANCER! Just kiding, actually I think it's okay to get a spray tan.
I would call your doctor and ask them if it's OK before doing it. I know how you feel. I really need to get a tan too and I'm 5 months pregnant. Just call your doctor they will let you know!! Good Luck and Congrats!!

No comments:

Post a Comment