Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Spray tan/tanning moisturiser....?

I've got really white skin (am a redhead) and my legs are like bright bright white and I burn really easily......... I'm going away soon and don't want to have such embarrassingly pale legs, is there any decent spray tan, or tanning moisturiser or anything I can use? Preferably that doesn't stain clothing or make you look orange or unnaturally brown and isn't like permanent and whatever....


What would you recommend?Spray tan/tanning moisturiser....?
Well First Of All i used Garnier Sun Kissed Self Tanning Lotion . You Can get It In Places Like Boots , Superdrug Etc.. In the U.K And It Comes In A gold Bottle I Found This Really good As It Doesn't Leave Streaks , But You do Need To Rub It In Properly , It's Not Too Expensive And It Smells Gorgeous !!!!! :D After A few days Of Putting It On You Will Notice A difference ,,, I Put It On Every Night After A Bath , Rubbed It in And After A few days I Did Notice A difference :D





Or Another Good One That Someone has Recommended For Me Is Dove Summer Glow ,,,,,This One Also Smells Gorgeous ,,, Very fruity And It's Got Moisturiser In it , Self Tanning Ingredient To Gradually Build A Light Natural Looking Tan . It leaves Your Skin Soft And Smooth While Gradually Enhancing And Evening Out Your Natural Skin Colour Giving You A light Tan And A beautiful Summer Glow .








Or Other Than That There is A Spray Tan Which I've Heard Is Also good Although I Have Never Had a spray Tan before ! But I Am Getting one Soon Though Because I'm Going To be A bridesmaid In A few Weeks ,, And I Do trust The Spray tan But I Think For The Future I Will stick to Self Tanning Lotions Because When you get to the Colour You Want You can Stop At The Shade of Tan,,, If You Do Get a Self Tanning Lotion I Would advise You take It On Holiday Just incase !





But good Luck On Whatever You choose and i Hope It Works Out x :)Spray tan/tanning moisturiser....?
not sure what type is best but just as a warning...


dont over use the same spray bottle because if u get another bottle (even if it says its the same eactact tone)


you wil most likely look blotchy on some parts.


good luck! : ]
I like Garnier Summer Body. The light sun-kissed one is best I think cause it doesn't make you unnaturally orange. I'm really pale too and burn so easy.
Try Dove tanning moisturiser.
I use coppertone or something like that. but try not to get something too cheap because they will turn you orange! Good Luck!!
jergens natural glow lotion
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment