Saturday, August 21, 2010

Will using a 70+ SPF suncreen spray prevent me from getting a tan?

I play soccer and I got a sunburn so my Mom took me to go get sunscreen and I wasn't sure what number SPF to get, my Mom just told me to get the highest number they had and the highest was 70+. But not I'm worried that it will prevent me from getting a tan? Cause I do want to get a tan this summer, just not any more sunburns.Will using a 70+ SPF suncreen spray prevent me from getting a tan?
definitely !!!!


that's so you don't get any sun (damage or tan)


You definitely wont get burnt


Try 30 SPF





I use 15 SPF for a tan ...but you can still get burnt with that so go with 30SPF at first!Will using a 70+ SPF suncreen spray prevent me from getting a tan?
well,i know this might not make sence to others but the only way i can get a tan is by using sunblock,i used the spray on spf 50 or 70 and i got a good tan.but hey thats just me!
No it will not prevent you from a tan just a sunburn

No comments:

Post a Comment