Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lancaster, ohio spray tan?

i live in lancaster, ohio. i need to get a spray tan for prom....i need to get one, at the farthest, around lancaster. oh. and i want one done by a technician, not a booth! and if anyone has gotten one before i could use before and after tips, how tos, etc. thanks!Lancaster, ohio spray tan?
yea im sure plenty of places do it in columbus, just make sure they have a technician that does it. or i know attractions in athens does it bc i had one done around 4 years ago there. i was happy with my resultsLancaster, ohio spray tan?
http://www.freewebs.com/itswonder/


you can get much information in this website,kindly stay a minute in website and check anyone link at a time
I keep picturing Ross from Friends in the tanning booth so this one is cracking me up.
If you can go as far as Newark, OH there's a place called Spa on the Avenue that will do technician-applied spray tans! If I remember right, I think it cost me about $30. It's right by Moundbuilders park, if you're familiar with the area.





They told me to just not bathe or get really sweaty for the first 12 or so hours after you have it done so that the tan can soak in. Don't exfoliate afterwards or you'll likely get streaky. After that it should last about a week.





I personally like the Mystic booths just as much as the tech-applied tans though. JMO!!





Have fun at your prom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment