Thursday, August 5, 2010

Preparation for spray tan?

Last spring I got spray tans about once a week, but I stopped when summer came because I could get the real thing. But I've decided I'm going to start again, tonight. Any preparation I should take? I'm going to shower and exfoliate before, but other than than I'm just gonna go.





Also, would wearing glasses after affect it at all?





Thanks!Preparation for spray tan?
Make sure you put on a good lotion or you will get dark spots where they are dry.


Glasses after tanning won't affect it.





I mean a moisturizer before you go.Preparation for spray tan?
don't do spray tans a lot. i read about this girl who became addicted to them and got cancer. be careful! good luck! %26lt;3





help me? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a> thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment