Saturday, August 21, 2010

Spray tan help please?

It is my prom soon and i am having a spray tan. I am naturally quite pale so i was wondering how many days before the prom should i have it? how long will it last for? if i scrub my face before will it all come off??! ive never had one before so i dont know much about them


and any other advice you have would be great! thanks XSpray tan help please?
hey, you shud probably have it about 2 days before so it has time to develop and set, it will probably last around 7-10 days providing u do everything ur told to do, i have only ever used the st tropez tan, and with that u can wash as normal but it does fade a bit unevenly if u dnt exfoliate, when u go to have it done, this shud all be explained to u!





xxSpray tan help please?
Are you being sprayed by a person or a machine. I used to go twice a week and get a Mistic spray on tan by a machine. It really looked best within the first couple of days after you have it done. Be sure and put cream on your cuticles, in between your fingers and toes and lightly on your heals. If you don't there wiIl be a build up. I always covered my face so I don't know how that would work. If it streaks I read somewhere that you can get if off with with lemon juice. **** Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment