Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is the best sunless tanning spray for light skinned people?

I'd like to know which one of those tanning sprays that you can buy in the pharmacy or market does the best job and looks the most natural for light skinned people. I hear some look too orangy. Have any experience with some good ones?What is the best sunless tanning spray for light skinned people?
I am like albino, and the only spray on tan


that looks good on me and gets everywhere


like your feet and hands, is a professional


airbrush tan..i have problems with spay on tanners


or ';do it yourself tanners'; because you can't


get your hands or feet or if you do it, it will get


stuck in the crevises of you feet and hands.


airbrush tans are only 25 dollarsWhat is the best sunless tanning spray for light skinned people?
Not to sure about the spray. I've started using Jergens Natural Glow daily moisturizer - its great. After 3 days I can already see natural looking color plus skin is soft. It works, its inexpensive, easy to use - just rub it on and good for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment