Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How much is spray tan?

i'm so paleHow much is spray tan?
ABOUT $20How much is spray tan?
It's different from city to city, so it's hard to give a correct dollar amount. Where I'm from in Missouri, it's right around 25 dollars wherever you go, but when I lived in North Carolina just a few months ago, it was about 45 dollars. So, as I just said, the price is relative to where you live.
I wouldn't try spray tanning. I've heard it just makes you look orange and sometimes you don't rub it in even and it looks weird.


I'd say just go in a tanning bed a couple of times. With lotion and goggle things of course.





Or if you are in a warm area go play at the beach. :)
Any type of tanning really isn't healthy for you, but the prices vary from salons. It can range from $20.00 to maybe $40.00. Watch for specials.


*If you are really pale, it may cost a little bit more.


*Check around on maybe nearby salon websites. Watch for the specials.


*Happy Tanning!*
In NY its only 25 dollars for a good spray tan. The one that I used an actual person sprayed it on me, it was very orange lol. I want to try it again but I don't trust any one to do it now.
normally bout 拢20 - 拢25 but look around for special offers as I saw a hairdressers doing a cosmopilitan tan for 拢10! good luck x
The price is dear...it costs you your dignity.





Spray tans are ridiculous. What would you think of a black person getting sprayed with a lighter color?
wel you can get spray tan that you put on yourself in your own home and its 鈧?7.99. But if it by a professional am not sure i think it would be quite dear..! Hope I helped..xx
about 30 dollars


go to a good salon where they do airbrush. Don't do mystic tan.





remember; pale is the new tan. :D
Too cheap! Get the real stuff, spray tanning is horrible it comes right off.
$25 to over $100, depends on where you live and where you go.
its beter to just get a fake tan at a tanning place
that will only end up looking so uneven and weird
usually around $10- $15 :)
$12 at walmart
$4 $5
depends. ....
about 拢5, its great stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment