Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm thinking of getting a spray tan...?

i want to hear your experiences, good and bad,and if you could let me know what the good brands are and which ones to stear clear off(ie turn me orange!).i'll be going to a salon to get it done.


Thanks!!I'm thinking of getting a spray tan...?
Professional spray tans are good. If they weren't the salons would go out of business, as people expect professional quality, and if they can do a better job themselves with some Johnsons then they're not going to go back.





Make sure you get your tan done by a beautician, not an automatic spray booth, as they tend to go everywhere. With a person spraying you, then can make it (slightly, it's very subtle) darker on your shoulders or places that tend to catch the sun. They can also make your bust look bigger, your stomach appear flatter, your waist slimmer and your legs and bum smaller with a shadow effect.





Watch out as some brands don't allow you to go swimming. Just go to a salon, they should have a leaflet with all the info. You should expect to pay about 拢20-拢35. Make sure you exfoliate before you go, and paint your nails so they don't absorb the tanning agent and go brown!! hope this helps, take care xI'm thinking of getting a spray tan...?
I had a Fantasie tan 2 weeks ago before i went on holiday. Make sure you exfoliate but don't moisturise before you go or the tan won't take.


Also make sure you wear tiny pants. I wore French knickers and they don't provide anything so i had to be sprayed totally naked.


I would recommend it, I only had one coat and it lasted over a week. Just make sure you moisturise a lot once you've had it done to make it last longer.
Fake Bake is usually really good. I've had a few spray tans with this product and they've all turned out good!





DONT wear any deodorant before you go though - my underarms turned green the last time because I had used it before I went in!





As long as it's a person doing it and not a machine I'm sure you will be fine, otherwise you may end up like Ross from Friends!
get airbrushed with tannin lotion or try goin on a holiday to the tropics
Be very careful to where you go, get a test done (If they are reputable they will insist on it) to ensure your skin does not react to it, make sure you really scrub your whole body the night before, do not wear any perfume/makeup/body lotion atleast 24hrs prior, 12 hrs prior do not use anything on your skin not even deodrant, wear clothes that are not baggy and are easy to put on (Not good clothes and nothing white), take flip flops to wear on the trip home and you will be fine. Ignore this as a very good friend of mine did and suffer a tango feeling for days (Even scrubbing did not help then).
lol well you just have to make sure you put the lotion on your hands knees elbows and feet or else you will look dirty. you might even wanna find a place that will air brush a tan on you. that's what i do and they are flawless
Dont do it!!!


It is unatural to have a tan in winter unless you work on a building site(then we have a tan all year round,)but a natural 1
I had a friend who did that before, it looked really nice for a while then she started to look just dirty and could not wash it off.
make sure you've exfoliated your skin well to remove dead skin cells before going in and do get it done at a salon and not a spray on or lotion that you get from the drug store....
Just be careful you don't want to turn orange.
DON'T.
i have them done before parties!!!! erm st. tropez one is rele good!!! i have never had a bad exprience before and i always go to the same place!!! but they are great they make u rele brown n it lasts for about 5-7 days!!! just make sure u exfoliate rle well before hand!!! if u wanna kno were i get mine done ask me n ill help!! xxxxxx
I got a spray tan in a salon that was st tropez it was awesome!
dont get a spray tan the best kind of tan is a natural tan!!!!!
Go for the big well known names; they have an image to maintain, so the quality has to be good. I have had the St Tropez one a few times; find it a good natural colour.


A word of warnig; I'm an older lady - middle fifties - so parts of me sag a bit.


I have learned through experience to bend over and hold up my saggy bits towards the spray gun so I get an even coating.


I had one done for my sis's wedding in Sept.;looked lovely.


I went for a swim the day after the wedding; my husband started to laugh as I ran down the beach. There were two white half - moons just below my bikini bottom at the back of my thighs.


My sagging behind had cast a shadow so the tan didn't get under the crease!!!
they are brilliant everyone always says wow, have u been on holiday? fantasy tan is one i can remember but ive had 3 different all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment