Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do you think I should get a spray tan?

Hi - I'm 15 and I am a dancer. I do competitions. Lots of girls get spray tans. Do you think I should get a spray tan? Please watch my video. http://www.dancemedia.com/view/cea1411cc鈥?/a>


Do you think I should get a spray tan?
man i wish my coach would let us dance with our hair down...





anyways no i dont think you need a spray on tan, your skin is already a nice tanned color.Do you think I should get a spray tan?
Before I looked at your video, I was planning to say yes. I figured you'd be super white (like me!). And a lot of people do look better with a little color. But after seeing your video, I think your skin color looks beautiful the way it is. You don't look too pale or washed out at all. I think your skin and hair color really compliment each other, and give you a very soft, pretty, classic look. It makes you stand out - which is what you want at a dance competition, right? If you get a spray tan, you'll look like everyone else. But if you want to try a spray tan, go ahead and give it a go. The nice thing about spray tans is they only last a short time. If you don't like it, you don't have to do it again. =)
not at all. Be as unique as you are.





I love the song you dance under. Beautiful dance, but I've never been a fan of modern dance...just too awkward. I'm a ballroom dancer.
just be natural .


. natural beauty is the best! jajaja


xxx
no u r too young u should get it at least when u r 20
its winter.


do you live somewhere warm?
naah, u look fine.





btw ur a great dancer

No comments:

Post a Comment