Saturday, August 21, 2010

Spray tan or Jergen's? What's better?

neither...getting it done is always better but if your doing it for the budget...have a friend do it for you...they can reach all parts of your back and can see if its evenSpray tan or Jergen's? What's better?
Jergens is my best friend. It doesn't make the tan look too fake. but be warned put it ALL over your body, people kept asking me why my legs were darker than my armsSpray tan or Jergen's? What's better?
Jergen's...
I've used Jergen's and I really liked the results. It looked more natural than any fake tan I've ever seen. Just be careful around the feet/ankles...somehow my toes got darker and I had some streaks on my ankles because I missed spots around my achilles tendon.
Jergens
I've gotten an airbrush spray tan.. it looked pretty good %26amp; it lasted a few weeks
none, they all streak...go have it airbrushed
spray tan looks less orange than jergens (i tried both), goes on easier, and smells a lot better, but both fade really splotchy like..
No. Don't do it.





You'll end up looking like an orange.





Go to a tanning salon.
jergens
I know someone who SWEARS by this stuff.





http://www.fakebake.net/





Honestly, she just opened a hair salon and decided to sell this next to her shampoos and stuff because apparently it's awesome.
Jergen's doesn't streak and doesn't wash off in water. Spray tans do both.
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment