Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Can my tan be evened out with a spray tan?!?

its been great weather here for 2 days and i work outside so i have been in a t shirt - already i have an awful tan line half way down my bicep to my wrists (i wear gloves so the hands dont tan!!!). im getting married in a strapless dress in 6 weeks - can a spray tan even out my tan or will it just be lighter where im not tanned and darker where i am?! ive never had one before!!!!Can my tan be evened out with a spray tan?!?
you could even it out but i would be careful you don't want to turn orange go to a tanning salon they can even it out for youCan my tan be evened out with a spray tan?!?
Yes is you go to a tanning salon where they do it in person then you can explain to then and they'll do the rest. They're the experts so i'd book and appointment and then speak to then or speak to them before you book. But i would say they could do it.





Congrats on the wedding...Good luck on the tan and your wedding. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment