Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Best fake spray tan? fast results?

I have a wedding coming up and want to use a lotion or a spray tan before I go... What kind is the best? and fastest? I have the jergens stuff that develops over time... i want something more dramatic ... any suggestions? thanks!Best fake spray tan? fast results?
well a great spray tan that i use on a regular basis is Garnier ambre solaire no streaks dry body mist, u can build it up gradually, i spray myself at night, and next morning u can tell, takes 2 nights to get the colour i like , its a really natural colour and u wudnt tell it was a fake tan,and u never get streaks either i couldnt live without it now .Best fake spray tan? fast results?
nooo! I used fake spray on tan for my senior prom and looked horrible! I own Hawaiian tropic bronzer...and I spray it on and sit out in the sun in about 4 days I got really tan!

No comments:

Post a Comment