Saturday, August 21, 2010

My spray tan didn't work?

I am blindingly white with fugly purple splotches all over my skin, so today I went to get a spray tan for the first time. I followed the exact instructions that the person who works there gave me. The tan is supposed to take 4-6 hours to develop. Right now it has been 6 hours and 10 minutes...and I am still just as white as I was to begin with. Tanning lotions and even just plain lying in the sun don't have any visible effect whatsoever on me. Also, when I signed the release form, it said spray tans are non-refundable. That isn't fair if it simply didn't work. Why am I so defective? Am I doomed to be pasty for the rest of my life? Why do you think it could be that nothing works for me?My spray tan didn't work?
What were the instructions that the salon gave you?





Although the tan is non refundable, it clearly didn't do what it promised to do so I would advise you go back to the salon and request that they fix the tan. They could give you another application of the product. What product did they use?





Have you tried using a tanning product with bronzers and go on a sun bed for a couple of mins to activate? I would strongly advise one of the bronzers from the australian gold range.





or





You could try a cream application which is rubbed on to the skin. This should be done by a beautician to ensure an even coverage.My spray tan didn't work?
Doomed?


What's wrong with being pale?





I'm pale and I'm fine with myself.


I would rather be white than [fake] orange.
Some guys like pale girls. Spray tans make you turn orange. But if you want it to stay, I think you should've exfoliated your skin first.
i would go back to the tanning salon and tell them you realize spray tans are non refundable, but that it didn't work whatsoever, and you would like to go again for free. i'm super pasty too and i went and had a mystic tan at the beginning of the week and it made me really dark (and not orange)... so i cant understand why it wouldn't have worked. good luck!
well i sugest that you use jergens soft shimmmer


it makes fairly light skin turn into glowing skin under the sun if you use it imeddiatly is you use it more than once it will make your skin turn to a darker tone very slowly


or if that dosen't work than go to a tanning booth


it works for me though


lol\


xoxoxo


hope it helpes
just use some pretty shoe polish
They never do . don't waste your money.
I'm extremely white, too. My mom always thought she was pale until I came of age. Just wait. It might work if you don't think about it for awhile.
Pastey is nice.
Did you take a shower, or go in the rain? something?, maybe that might have ruined it..
My mother is a dermotologist and she reccomends that you ask a doctor about your condition and ask he/her to perscribe something that would flatter your skin and (finally) make it tanned!
I like pastey.
I;m really white too. And if i use a spray tanner i am really orange.





Try Jergens lotion. it increases how are without looking orange.
You may take a day or so longer for yours to work. I started using Hawaiian Tropic Island glow moisturizer and it works like a charm. No blotches, no orange spots. There are several similar products on the market this year. I got mine at Walmart. Good Luck.


But, may I add, I think Nicole Kidman and the ivory-skinned girls are lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment