Saturday, August 21, 2010

Spray Tan? Help?

My dance teacher wants to give us all spray tans before competition, she has a air-brush to do it with. I don't want to look orange for competition is this a good idea? My mom won't let me going tanning in a bed which totally sucks. Help PLEASE!Spray Tan? Help?
Spray tans are pretty cool, as long as it's applied evenly. They don't look orange either. You'll probably like it. Tanning beds will kill your skin. Your mom is right.Spray Tan? Help?
You won't turn orange. Don't worry. I have done it several times and it just gives you some nice color. It will look nice.
you actually may not even turn orange.


when is your dance competition


im getting a spray on tan saturday.


i can let you know how mine works out.


i am really really pale
never get spay tan it makes you look orange like an ompalumpa and also you might get white spray drips on you !! YUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment