Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Considering a spray tan for prom...?

I am about white as a ghost and I was considering a spray (clear) tan for prom. Would that turn me orange? Would I be more attractive? Can I control the level of tan I would like? I only want some healthy color...I don't want to be bronzed or brown.Considering a spray tan for prom...?
yess...if you are very pale already it will most likely turn you orange...some spray tans work, most turn out bad..i wouldnt risk it on a big day like promConsidering a spray tan for prom...?
LOL I just got spray tanned tonight for prom which is tomorrow for me. I love how it looks. It looks dark now but tomorrow when I shower it will be a nice glow, How do I know this?...I have gotten it done before and I love it! It's WAY better than tanning beds and it looks GREAT =]


Go for it, have a nice prom
I've never tried spray tan but I think it's pretty risky, so I guess you need to try it before prom so you don't have any bad surprises coz I've seen a few people go orange...
no, don't risk it- my friend did it- it was horrible!


didn't you hear, white is the new tan?
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment