Thursday, August 5, 2010

Spray tan questions?

Does anyone know how long they last? Do they make stretch marks look any different? I live in Sydney and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations of a good salon.Spray tan questions?
They can last for up to 2 weeks so long as you exfoliate thoroughly beforehand and then make sure you moisturise, moisturise, moisturise at least daily afterwards. They can make a lot of ';imperfections'; look much less obvious. I live in Sydney too and have had some but none that I would recommend unfortunately! Your best bet may be to search the vogue.com.au forums as I know the members have loads of recs regarding spray tans, that way you may find one closer to your area. Just remember to wear all dark clothing and thongs to the appointment (by thongs I mean flip flops for all those overseas readers...).





Oh and one last thing, in my experience stretch marks always seem way worse to the person who has them- I never, ever notice them on other people.





UPDATE: I just looked into this myself as given I've recently had a baby decided it might be time to have another go at it. I don't know where is most convenient for you but the vogue girls recommended:





Just Tans in CRONULLA


Definitely Pelactiv in the Strand Arcade CBD


Ciao Bella, Oxford St, DARLINGHURST (though I have a friend who used to go there and personally I thought she looked a tad orange...)


Dermegen clinic in BURWOOD


Fusion Salon in NORTH SYDNEY





Hope that helps.Spray tan questions?
A spray tan usually lasts between 4 - 8 days... but obviously it fades over time.


They generally do make stretch marks and any imperfections seem to disappear... but this is the same when you get a normal tan too, I think.


I live in Melbourne and I like Body Bronze and Brazilian Butterfly... not sure if they have salons in Syd but you can look it up on their websites.
FAUX SPRAY TAN STUDIO (check out the link below)





http://www.fauxtan.com.au/index.html





Spray tans normally last a few weeks, I do lots of pageants, I have natural pale skin %26amp; very little time to tan. I get spray tans all the time.


Rumors of turning ';orange'; are simply because the ';orange'; is the cosmetic part of the tan, and you have to bathe within 6 hours of being sprayed... it will look like it washed all the color off, but it just washed the cosmetic part off, and you will wake up very tan!
Hey! Magic tan works pretty good or even go to a spa and have them air brush it on which comes out ever better and even costs less.


Make sure to scrub REALLY well before going in and don't wear any moisturizer or make-up. They usually last upto 10 days but I found that if I applied lotion every morning it lasted a little longer!!


I love spray tans hehe
hi i have just had a baby and i have lots of stretch Marks so i went and got a tan it made them look a lot better then what thay were but you could see them a bit .
no it does not

No comments:

Post a Comment